Registration is closed now.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED, YOU COULD CHECK HERE IN WHICH CLASSES YOU WILL ATTEND:
How do I register?
1 – Beginning on 1 October, our registration form will be accessible online in our web site
2 – Fill it out.
3 – In a few days you will receive an email with a payment link, you could pay by PAYPAL or also if you come from Europe, by a german bank account number to make the deposit.
4 – Once you have paid, please send us an email with your proof of deposit / payment.
5 – Finally, you’ll receive an email confirming your registration.
We have a total of 300 vacancies
These will be awarded in the order they are received, until all slots are taken. At the time of registration, you will be asked to provide an audio or video link so that we can divide people according to their abilities.
What should I consider before signing up?
1. What instrument will I play?
Those that play multiple instruments must choose one.
2. What courses will I take?
Please choose only one of the following options :
– Arranging (For Traditional Tango Orchestra). With Ramiro Gallo*
– Arranging (for different combinations/ensembles). With Exequiel Mantega*
-Composition. With Diego Schissi*
-Styles & History of Tango. With Ignacio Varchausky
*In order to attend these classes, (in case of having tango arrangements already done) we would request the following:
- A link to AUDIO or VIDEO (can include a home recording of a trial or exported from MIDI MP3 )
You may use Dropbox, Google Drive, Send 6 or the like.
3. What ensemble am I interested in? Choose one:
– Traditional Tango Orchestra
– Wind Orchestra
– Guitar Ensemble
– Symphonic Orchestra (large full orchestra)
– Tango Improvisation
– Accompaniment for singers
What kind of audio or video file must I provide when I enroll ?
We will ask you specify a link to YouTube or MP3 in which we can hear you playing, this will be necessary to grant you the vacancy and place you in the appropriate ensemble.
About the piece:
- It can be a work from any genre, including classical music or tango
- It can be of you playing your instrument alone or accompanied by piano or guitar, or a group (please specify who is applying).
- It can be recorded in a home setting.
- You can have several people in the film, indicating who is in the group.
Pre-formed ensembles may register to perform a concert (30 min) open to the public on Saturday 27 and Sunday July 28.
Note Invitation / local support
For those who wishing to apply for local support to cover expenses, or licensing process in office, or the like, we will gladly send a letter of invitation once the fee is paid and application is accepted.
Those wishing to bring a banner or poster of a local sponsor, may do so. Please let us know in advance.
Transfer and accommodation
Information on discounts for transportation and hotels are alreasy published in our web site.
Classes are conducted in Spanish.
In each class we will have a colleague who speaks English-Spanish available for any additional translation.
Can you pay in person upon arrival?
NO, all fees must be paid in advance.
Can I call to register?
No, registration is only online.
Will the registration form ensure my enrollment in the program?
No, all enrollments must be paid in full to be secured.
If you have a question that has not been answered here, please contact us
See you soon!
The team of “Tango for Musicians ”